Raoul Wallenberg Guesthouse
The Wallenberg Guesthouse is located in the historical Castle District of Buda, a World Heritage area. Nevertheless, downtown Budapest lies within walking distance or a 10 minute bus ride. Public transportation (bus and metro), deli shops, a supermarket and a shopping mall are within a short walking distance from the building.
Address and contact details:
Raoul Wallenberg Guesthouse (Budapest, 1015 Toldy Ferenc utca 8-10.)
Telephone: (+36 1) 328 3601, (+36 1) 328 3600
Web-page: Raoul Wallenberg Guesthouse
In the building we offer:
- Small apartments: 44 sqm, American style kitchen, living room, bedroom (double), bathroom (tub)
- Medium apartments: 77 sqm, two floors. Ground floor: American style kitchen, living room, bathroom (shower) First floor: two bedrooms (one double, one single), bathroom (tub)
- Large apartments: 90 sqm, American style kitchen, living room, three bedrooms (one double, two singles) two bathrooms (shower, tub), storage room (washing machine, hoover, ironing board, iron)
All apartments are:
- Furnished: bed, sofa, armchair, coffee table, desk, built in wardrobe, shelves, dining table, dining chairs.
- Well equipped with kitchen accessories: electric cooker, dishwasher, refrigerator, exhaust fan, toaster, microwave oven, electric coffee maker, kettle, kitchen towels.
- Other articles: telephone (direct line), Hi-Fi set, tv set, fire alarm, security alarm, cable and Wi-Fi Internet, towels, bedlinen, bed sheets.
- Laundry (washing machines, tumble-driers, ironing board, iron, hair driers)
- Garbage room
- Storage room
- Internet: cable and Wi-Fi
- Changing of bedlinen, towels, tea towels
- Regular cleaning (hoovering, dusting) of the apartment
- Caretaker service (weekdays): quick repairs
- 24-hour reception service
Pets are not allowed.