GIAS offers 2-year fellowships that allow extended access to GIAS resources, residence at GIAS in Budapest (Hungary) for 10 months, support for field research, writing, and public engagement. The fellowships will be offered, as a priority, to the teaching faculty, research staff, and advanced PhD students of OSUN member institutions. GIAS is currently in its pilot phase. Fellowships for the period starting in September 2021 will be offered to applicants from the following OSUN partner institutions only:
- Al-Quds University / Al-Quds Bard College of Arts and Sciences (Palestine)
- American University of Central Asia (Kyrgyzstan)
- Ashesi University (Ghana)
- BRAC University (Bangladesh)
- European Humanities University (Lithuania)
- Universidad de los Andes (Colombia)
The deadline for application is March 31, 11:00 p.m. (Central European Time).
If you are affiliated with the institutions above, and would like to receive more information regarding the GIAS fellowship, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.